Sunday, August 4, 2013

Two weeks in Benito

Deb, along with her sister Marilyn and Arnold Staples were at their home in Benito to greet me when I arrived. Our room is in the basement. It is cool and dark. The best place to sleep...or grow mushrooms. We have a new niece, Emmaley, to show off.

Here she is with her proud grandmother, Marilyn.

And if we haven't bragged about this newborn enough, here is one with Deb's left ear.

I was able to play some great golf at Madge Lake. It has 10 holes on the front side and 8 on the back. Check out the water hazard on the approach to #10.

My niece Keitha has a great friend, Nick, who took me to play golf twice at Madge Lake. It is amazing how much a little course knowledge helps the play. Here is Nick's shot on 18.





Nick should consider joining the tour...the beer tour. His score is related to the number of beer remaining in the cooler.

But it is time to head back toward home. Deb is flying out of Regina, and I want to swing through the Black Hills on the ride home. Heading home at the end of vacation is the worst. Vacation is nearly done, except for the work needed to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment